Upcoming Dates & Registration Fees:
Please contact us via email for future dates, etc.
“There is no problem communication cannot solve.”
How do you react when someone suggests you are “wrong”? What do you do when family, friends, or colleagues try to force their opinions and beliefs on you?
Two well-worn, familiar paths exist: fight back, or retreat.
Come join us for a course unlike any other! In our two-day Communication Solutions™ course, you will discover a new path—one that leads to powerful, authentic relationships—even when people strongly disagree. Learn how to overcome barriers that often get in the way of action and results. Be the one to generate new outcomes that bring people together, and be ready to make the difference you want to make in your school, workplace, or community.
Discussions in this interactive course focus on the topics of gender and orientation, which prepares you to have productive conversations on any topic.
“After the course, I came out to my entire family. The conversation brought about many difficult questions directed towards me. A conversation that normally proceeds with agitation, took another route using YES Institute’s model—one of mutual love and understanding. My relationship with my parents is stronger, which I didn’t even think was possible.”
“Not at all what I expected, transformative and humbly moving.”
Who Should Take This Course:
- Youth and families divided by fears and conflicting beliefs
- Medical and mental health professionals seeking ways to relate powerfully to all patients
- Faith leaders navigating breakdowns around divergent beliefs
- Business leaders and service providers dealing with unproductive or hostile interactions in the workplace
- Educators who struggle to communicate powerfully with students, parents, and colleagues
To get notified of our next course dates, subscribe to our list.
Communication Solutions™ | Deciphering Gender & Orientation | A Communication Called Bullying