The shifting landscape of gender and orientation presents unique challenges to agencies at all levels of government. What policy updates are needed to support an increasingly diverse staff and constituent base? How best to introduce and manage those policies? Do the people being served feel included, safe, and comfortable seeking support?
YES Institute offers comprehensive support to agencies seeking to bolster teamwork within their staff, and strengthen connections with their service populations. Our offerings include:
- Innovative education that grounds people in a new understanding of gender and orientation, and opens authentic dialogue.
- Powerful communication and leadership training that builds a foundation for true community, and offers practical tools for resolving conflicts and communication breakdowns.
- Technical assistance and professional consultation.
One of our partners is Our Kids of Miami-Dade/Monroe, the local foster care agency. We provide education and consultation to case managers, staff, and youth within the system. Our other partners include:
- Miami VA Hospital
- Our Kids of Miami-Dade/Monroe
- Department of Juvenile Justice
- US Coast Guard
- Juvenile Assessment Center
- The Technical Assistance (TA) Network
- Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Department of Justice
- Customs and Border Protection
- Village of Miami Shores Police Department
If you would like to invite YES Institute to your agency, please contact us. We will strategize with you about which services best match your agency’s particular needs and goals.