We are currently operating virtually. All of our work in the community and all of our internal and external meetings are online, primarily using Zoom or some other videoconferencing format. If we can fulfill the requirements of your internship program and make it work, we are interested in partnering with you! You are welcome to complete the Intern Application at anytime.
Internships with YES Institute provide opportunities to contribute to our groundbreaking work and receive training in our powerful models of communication and education.
Taking Communications Solutions™ provided me with an entirely new approach to conflict resolution. It taught me not to collapse “having a voice” with combative aggression. I have faith that my internship with YES Institute will provide me with the opportunities to live and communicate authentically. – FALL 2018 High School Intern
An internship with YES Institute affords you the opportunity to work closely with our dynamic and committed staff on projects that highlight and develop your specific talents and interests.
Please apply as soon as you can, so you can be considered, and participate in our required Communication Solutions™ or Communication Toolbox training and orientation.
- Visual Arts Production – Create infographics, flyers, brochures, and graphics for our courses. Almost everything we do needs a graphic artist!
- Social Media Strategist – Create videos and posts for all of our Social Media Channels.
- Curriculum Research & Development – We are constantly looking at the content of courses so that we are on the cutting edge of knowledge on gender and orientation.
- Administration & Operations – Get developed in the “behind the scenes” structures needed to support everything that happens in our work.
- Operations & Logistics – Assist with our Administrative Manager, and our Facilitators in the community to deliver our work.
- Marketing, Branding and Press Relations – Assist with developing our marketing, and press release strategy, branding, and communications. – Download/View the Marketing Intern Flyer.
Please complete the Internship Application and we will be in communication with you!
All interns must complete either our course Communication Solutions™ (CS) or our Communication Toolbox (CT) course. The next scheduled courses are here. This course provides access to a model of communication that is at the foundation of all our work. You must have either completed or be registered to complete either CS or CT prior to beginning your YES Institute internship. This is an unpaid internship.