Internships with YES Institute provide opportunities to contribute to our groundbreaking work and receive training in our powerful models of communication and education.
Taking Communications Solutions™ provided me with an entirely new approach to conflict resolution. It taught me not to collapse “having a voice” with combative aggression. I have faith that my internship with YES Institute will provide me with the opportunities to live and communicate authentically. – FALL 2018 High School Intern
An internship with YES Institute affords you the opportunity to work closely with our dynamic and committed staff on projects that highlight and develop your specific talents and interests.
Current Internships Available
There are a limited number of positions available for each Internship. Please apply as soon as you can, so you can be considered, and participate in the required Communication Solutions™ training and orientation.
- Visual Arts Production – Create infographics, flyers, brochures, and graphics for our courses. Almost everything we do needs a graphic artist!
- Social Media Strategist – create videos and posts for all of our Social Media Channels
- Curriculum Research & Development – We are constantly looking at the content of courses, so they we are at the leading edge of knowledge on gender and orientation.
- Survey Data Collection & Analysis – Using a real-time digital survey and polling app, support collecting all the data we use to report on the results of our work. Learn how to analyze data.
- Administration & Operations – Get developed in the “behind the scenes” structures needed to support everything that happens in our work.
- Operations & Logistics – assist with our Administrative Manager, and our Facilitators in the community to deliver our work.
- Marketing, Branding and Press Relations – assist with developing our marketing, and press release strategy, branding, and communications. – Download/View the Marketing Intern Flyer.
- Video Production – Download/View the Digital Media Internship Flyer
The deadline to apply for the Fall Semester program is 9/13/19.
The next Internship Orientation is scheduled for Wednesday, September 25, 2019 – 1:30pm – 4:00pm.
View the Current Internship Flyer
All interns must complete the course Communication Solutions™. The next scheduled course is 9/21 and 9/22, both days from 12pm – 6pm. This course provides access to the model of communication that is the foundation of all our work. You must have either completed or be registered to complete Communications Solutions™ prior to beginning your YES Institute internship. This is the web page that has the schedule for Communication Solutions™ can be seen here. This is an unpaid internship.