Our pineapple and coconut culinary theme creates
connection during our Winter Donor Celebration evening together.
Cocktail: Piña Colada
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- 3 ounces coconut cream coco real cream of coconut
- 1 ½ ounces light rum
- 1-2 cups crushed ice
- Mix all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glass and serve garnished with pineapple slice.
Mocktail: Tropical Pineapple Lime Faux-mosa
- 2 ½ ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce coconut water
- 2 ounces club soda
- Pineapple wedge, for garnish
- Combine all the ingredients except the club soda in a cocktail shaker filled ¾ of the way full with ice.
- Shake vigorously for 10-20 seconds and strain into a champagne flute.
- Top with club soda or sparkling wine.
- Garnish with a fresh pineapple wedge and enjoy!
Dessert: No-Cook Coconut Pie
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant Coconut flavored pudding mix
- 2-3/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed (Cool Whip)
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, whisk the pudding mixes and milk for 2 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping and 1/2 cup coconut.
- Pour into the crust.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Chill until serving.