Reaching those who are most fearful and uncertain about gay and transgender youth is how our work makes the biggest difference. By powerfully addressing fears and concerns, we begin to create safer environments where our youth are welcomed and included.
We thank our community partners for taking a stand to support all youth and families. Partners we reached last month include:
- Early Learning Coalition of Pasco and Hernando Counties
- University of Miami School of Nursing & Health StudiesYoung Women’s Preparatory Academy
- M.A. Milam K-8 Center
- Miami-Dade Student Services 2018-19 Mini-Conference
- Miami-Dade Physical Education & Health Literacy Conference
- Planned Parenthood of South, East, and North Florida Provider Conference
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Guardian Ad Litem 11th Circuit Judicial Court
- Barry University Behavioral Health Nursing
- Miami Dade College
- Shenandoah Middle School
- Children First Conference
- Broward County Public Schools Equity Liaisons
If you would like to schedule an education session for your organization or group, please click below or contact Dani Dominguez at 305-663-7195.