- Ongoing training and development to increase your abilities as a powerful communicator, one who can touch hearts and inspire others to action.
- Immersion in the latest knowledge, community-based research and critical thinking on gender and orientation topics.
- Experience a welcoming and empowering environment of people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Prospective volunteers first complete Communication Solutions™ to experience and learn YES Institute’s powerful model of communication, which is at the foundation of all of our results.
One of the primary ways to get involved is to become a speaker or facilitator as a part of our Community Dialogues team. Here, volunteers will receive additional development to use their voice powerfully to share about the impact of gender and orientation during Community Dialogues. Each volunteer chooses their own level of service and time commitment, as well as the program areas they wish to participate. Other volunteering areas include:
- Assisting with the setup and production of community dialogues and courses.
- Creating content for our blog and social media channels.
- Supporting the office with data entry, records management and phone calls.
- Translating course and educational materials between English and Spanish language
- Whatever you dream up that contributes to the work of YES Institute!
Click these links for more information on student internships and careers.
Contact Brittney McCabe and explore how you can contribute today at 305-663-7195 x1121 or firstname.lastname@example.org