- Ongoing training and development to increase your abilities as a powerful communicator, one who can touch hearts and inspire others to action.
- Immersion in the latest knowledge, community-based research and critical thinking on gender and orientation topics.
- Experience a welcoming and empowering environment of people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Participants in our Volunteers Who Assist Program first complete Communication Solutions™ to experience and learn YES Institute’s powerful model of communication, which is at the foundation of all of our results.
One of the primary ways to get involved is to become a speaker or facilitator as a part of our Community Dialogues team. As a speaker or facilitator, you will receive additional development to use your voice powerfully to share about the impact of gender and orientation during Community Dialogues. Each person who assists chooses their own level of participation and time committment, as well as the program areas they wish to participate in. Some Volunteers Who Assist Program areas include:
- Assisting with the setup and production of community dialogues and courses.
- Creating content for our blog and social media channels.
- Supporting the office with data entry, records management and phone calls.
- Translating course and educational materials between English and Spanish language
- Whatever you dream up that contributes to the work of YES Institute!
Click these links for more information on student internships and careers.
Contact the office and explore how you can contribute today at 305-663-7195.