September 9-10, 2017 Both days: 12pm - 6pm
Our unique approach to interaction and education is based on a communication model that effectively engages the entire community by including all viewpoints. This model of communication, infused in all our work, teaches you how to be authentic and openly share beliefs and fears often withheld in public discussions. Powerful communication tools will give you access to breakthroughs and the opportunity to produce results, even in the face of disagreement. View the full learning objectives here.
Who Should Take This Course:
- Youth and families divided by fears and conflicting beliefs
- Medical and mental health professionals seeking ways to relate powerfully to all patients
- Faith leaders navigating breakdowns around divergent beliefs
- Business leaders and service providers dealing with unproductive or hostile interactions in the workplace
- Educators who struggle to communicate powerfully with students, parents, and colleagues
To get notified of our next course dates, subscribe to our list.
Communication Solutions™ | Gender Continuum | Deciphering Orientation | Being & Belonging | Masculinity Distinguished | A Communication Called Bullying | Leadership in Action™